For more than $100. Always beware of. You can filter your search and get tailored results designed just for you. We hope to hear from you soon. Brittany is the sweetest, most caring manager. Affordability. Don't make the same mistake I did. Find the best studio, 1, 2 & 3+ bedroom Apartments for rent in Edmond, OK -- cheap, luxury, pet friendly, and utility included Apartments in Edmond, Oklahoma. City Parks Map Number Park Name; 1: Bickham-Rudkin Park: 2: Brookhaven Park: 3: Centennial Park: 4: ... Whispering Heights Park: 27: Scissortail Campground : 28: Spring Creek Park : 29: Central State ... Pavilion Rental Information; Contact Us. nice place, nice location, amazing staff. Our AC has been broken for 2 months now. First let me begin with that staff at Avana because they are truly the best at what they do and set this community apart from any other competition. I have witnessed the manger get a very unprofessional bad attitude towards other residents when I have been in the clubhouse picking up packages and I have also gone through my own issues with management as well. close. Avista of Edmond Apartments. Luxury resort-style living in a welcoming environment, is our first priority at City Heights on Second. The apartment was beautiful and the pool is extraordinary. . The valet trash service is a horrible joke. Avana on Second After living in these apartments for awhile now I have officially decided to not resign my lease solely because of poor management and customer service. Detailed Scores. The living room is laid out nicely to allow for plenty of furniture and seating arrangements. Fireplaces & garages are a bonus in select units. Always double check with the school district for most current boundaries. They will leave a note stating what they did and if they are finished. Contact now: Good News! See photos, floor plans and more details about The Restoration on Candlewood in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. 2 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Edmond, OK . Find Neighborhoods, Subdivisions, and Developments in Edmond, OK. Each RE/MAX ® Office is Independently owned and operated. Hi there, we appreciate your honest review. There is also lots of nice big windows that allow for a lot of natural lighting. There are some new faces on their staff recently, but the managers have been here for awhile and they really care about their tenants. 1 to 3 bedrooms $770 to $2,050. 157 Stonebridge Blvd, Edmond, OK 73013. Your review is too long. Listing Provided by. Change City. Información de contacto y horarios Property Manager at City Heights on Second, responded to this review: Hi, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. View Me. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for 7 11 locations in Edmond, OK. Pet fee $300, deposit $100 and monthly pet rent of $20/month per pet. Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about your experience with us. 1919 E 2nd St, Edmond, OK 73034 . I do not recommend avana on second to ANYONE. This place has been such a blessing to me and my son. Good luck if you choose to live here! The gym is adequate and kept clean. hello! Apartment in Edmond. I am looking forward to my sons stay for the next four years, and for our youngest son to join him next year. Avana on Second Ve todos los apartamentos disponibles para alquilar en City Heights on Second en Edmond, OK. City Heights on Second cuenta con apartamentos en alquiler de 700-1228 ft² desde $695. Listing Provided by. It is disappointing for us to hear that your experience was anything less than great. I love the carpet in the bedrooms and the hardwood look linoleum throughout the house. My own neighbors had to of been drug dealers or the biggest pot heads from here to colorado. City Council Returns to In-Person Meetings . Please reach out to us at your earliest convenience so we may further assist you in working towards a resolution. Here at Avana on Second, we are always looking for ways to improve; we appreciate your input. All the best, With easy access to I-35, I-235, and the Kirkpatrick Turnpike our location makes it easy to balance work, play, and relaxation. Please enter more characters to reach the minimum. Your one-bedroom apartment should cater to you. This place will rip you off every chance they get, $90 in hidden fees, worst trash service, never pick up but you still pay $28 to have trash left by compactor but not put in the compactor, maintenance and office are useless. Ft. I’ve lived here for just over two years and it is really out of the ordinary. Life at City Heights on Second is enhanced with modern styling and beautiful landscaping. Thanks for reviewing your apartment on ApartmentFinder.com! Rent Trends As of November 2020, the average apartment rent in Edmond, OK is $572 for a studio, $750 for one bedroom, $901 for two bedrooms, and $1,099 for three bedrooms. Check out this pet-friendly apartment at Avista of Edmond located at 1730 E 2nd St, Edmond, OK 73034 that includes 0 - 2 bed, 1 - 2 bath, and 550 - 960 Sq. The heart of Oklahoma City is just a short drive down I-35 or U.S. 77 from Edmond as well. I’ve lived here twice due to deployments. 1 to 3 bedrooms $695 to $1,200. I have to get packages from the office regularly. We provide a cost calculator, pricing tools, and more so you’ll know exactly what it will cost to live in the city you love. ... 14900 N Pennsylvania Ave Oklahoma City, OK 73134. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. 1919 E 2nd St, Edmond, OK 73034. The large amount of residents can make the area a little clustered at sometimes and parking can be a pain. Love the location close to the university and surrounding stores. -egging of cars Maintenance is very well educated and prompt. Literally the dogs are doing poo in all the lawns and turning a garbage field. Such a nice gesture!! Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. Edmond, OK. Change Location. Virtually tour a variety of one bedroom Apartments to figure … Contact Now: Rental rate is 15% less than similar apartments in the area. Thank you Avana team!! The apartment itself is cosmetically appealling, but the neighborhood community is dropping in terms of quality of people. Share details of your own experience with this property. It's not something I say lightly as I have stayed in many apartments but this one has far exceeded my expectations. Learn How It Works This community supports self-guided tours that offer prospective residents the ability to enter, tour, and exit the property without staff assistance. And the new tenants inherited the garbage!!! Edmond, Oklahoma My domestic partner and I enjoy our apartment so much - there is lots of light, lots of room and the property itself just couldn’t be situated in a better part of town. 347:Edmond Church of Christ, 801 S Bryant Ave. 348:Highland Ridge Retirement, 1300 E Ayers. Walk Score® measures the walkability of any address. The leasing agents are very helpful and maintenance does a great job. I’ll be sad when I graduate, but it’s been really terrific. The area is really safe and I never had any noise issues or sketchy neighbors. We look forward to hearing from you. 1 - 3 Beds $695 - $1,200 . :) I’ve been here almost three years, and it has only gotten better over time. Oklahoma City, Apartments ... City Heights on Second. Our Edmond, OK, apartment community features some of today's most desired amenities and services with conveniences that are meant to pamper residents at any time. Due to my siutations, I do not get out of my home much during the day so I do plenty of shopping on my computer. Unfortunately, I can not give zero star. 349:Oklahoma Christian Home, 300 Enz Drive, Edmond. If you would be willing, we would like to have you contact our manager at (405) 340-6686 to discuss ways we can better serve you in the future. Things I Like: If your a pet owner like me this is a great place to live. Situated along historic Route 66 in Central Oklahoma, Edmond has been recognized as one of the best places to live by numerous online publications. They will come and say it's fixed and then a day later it'll be 80 degrees in there again. As of the 2010 census, the population was 81,405, making it the sixth largest city in the state of Oklahoma. Or sign in if you already have an account. Avana on Second is a pet friendly community allowing 2 dogs or cats per home, breed restrictions apply. to you soon! The Restoration on Candlewood has rental units ranging from 712-1375 sq ft starting at $760. I live by the dumpster and the trash has been piling up and sitting in the heat for over a week. Center on Map Add To Favorites. ... City Heights on Second . 24 East 1st St. Edmond, OK 73034 Phone: 405-348-8830 Contact Us Social Media Helpful Links. 346:Life Church, 4500 E Second, Edmond. City Heights Magnolia Place New Iberia, LA 70560 (337) 367-5486 City Heights At the Gulf Biloxi, MS 39531 (228) 388-7870 City Heights Hoover Hoover, AL 35216 (205) 987-0806 City Heights Garden Lane Gretna, … Properties Read More » According to the United States Census Bureau , the city has a total area of 87.9 square miles (228 km 2 ), of which 85.1 square miles (220 km 2 ) is land and 2.8 square miles (7.3 km 2 ) or 3.19% is water. 91 likes. 351:Edmond Road Baptist Church, 1207 W Edmond Road. We set a high standard for ourselves, so we are disappointed to hear that your experience with us was not a positive one. Edmond, OK 2 Bedroom Apartments for Rent. That is their one and only one goal. Rental rate is 13% less than similar apartments in the area. They accused us of causing multiple fire marshal violations that were in fact due to their own negligence. My son gets in the bus right outside the complex every morning for school. City Heights on 2nd. City Heights on 2nd. I’ve lived here for several years now, and we are very happy with that decision. 1919 E. 2nd Street. I have seen some of these old reviews about staff issues and guess what, there is a new staff in town. Both primary and secondary schools are easy to access on foot from most houses for sale in Crown Heights. City Heights on Second in Edmond, OK is verified by CoStar’s ® proprietary screening and fraud detection process, so you can shop and rent with confidence on ApartmentHomeLiving.com. Hope this is helpful. $1,378. The 9 foot ceilings through the apartment make the apartment seem much larger and doesn't make you feel clustered like a lot of apartments do. It took them two and a half weeks to fix a water heater in the dead of winter. Apartment in Edmond. 6 Days Ago. Listing Provided by. Rent Trends As of November 2020, the average apartment rent in Edmond, OK is $572 for a studio, $750 for one bedroom, $901 for two bedrooms, and $1,099 for three bedrooms. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet! Do not lease from this apartment treated very bad especially the manager of this apartment her name (Nicol) don't trust her before I singing the lease she always smiling, but after I signing the lease deal with the population badly and they do not answer my questions, also the water and trush bills very high than other apartment and they are very exploit .... My advice to find other places..... Hi, we regret to hear that you had a negative experience with us, but would appreciate the chance to turn your experience around Our manager would really like to speak with you more regarding this matter. City Heights On Second. Visit Rent.com now for rental rates and other information about this property. City Heights on Second Apartments is located in Edmond, Oklahoma in the 73034 zip code. close. Articles in Edmond, OK. 5 ... 2121 Bodega Way, Edmond, OK 73003. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. The City of Edmond Public Works Department is made up of several divisions. They never answer their phone and are so hard to even get answers from when they finally do. 1730 E 2nd St Edmond, OK 73034. Your title is too long. Cant beat the location of Avana. Price ... City Heights on Second Apartments. Malfunction gates that remain open for days. 1919 E 2nd St, Edmond, OK 73034. Professionally managed by Centra Partners. 1919 E 2nd St Edmond, OK 73034. -hit and runs Ft. Avana on Second is one of the best apartment complexes I have ever stayed in. Siempre protéjase cuando compre en línea. There is a great mix of people that live here; students, younger aged professionals, couples, families, and seniors. Is Crown Heights Oklahoma City, OK pedestrian friendly? -lack of maitanence Very friendly before signing the lease but customer service declines. 95 likes. Please reach out to us so we can work towards a resolution. This place is all about convenience - package lockers, amenities, online systems. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Choose from seven floor plans with one, two, and three bedrooms for rent. There's lots of storage space through out the house. The deposit to move is a lot less the competitors. They are very pet friendly here. You can tell everyone enjoys their jobs taking care of us. City Heights on Second 1919 E 2nd St, Edmond, OK 73034 $695 - $1,200 | 1 - 3 Beds Send ... Edmond, Oklahoma is a suburb of Oklahoma City and it is such a great place that CNBC named it the number one “Perfect Suburb” in 2011. It is very spacious, there is lush landscaping throughout, the pool is majestic, plenty to do around here, and the people are terrific. Edmond makes an effort to promote public art, and hosts the long-standing Downtown Edmond Arts Festival every year. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. It then took them 6 months to correct the issues. The pool is amazing, and they keep it clean, with two beautiful outdoor grills and lots of furniture. Phone: (405) 340-6686. View listing details for the apartment for rent at 319 E Edwards St Apt 11, Edmond, OK 73034 that includes 1 bed, 1 bath, and 550 Sq. Best wishes, The bathroom has a nice full size tub perfect for baths. 720 Stonecroft Cir and Nearby Apartments in Edmond, | See official prices, ... Change Location. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Thrift Shops in Edmond, OK. Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. Avoid this place like the plague. We look forward to speaking Click to apply. 1 to 3 bedrooms $695 to $1,200. Regarded for its many scenic parks, Edmond offers plenty of lush green space for outdoor recreation. Email me listings and apartment related info. Ratings give an overview of a school's test results. It is poor because lots of no common sense and not consideration regarding the residents issues. Español Español. If you are looking for a place that is convenient and cares, this is it. The maintenance staff responds quickly to requests. The population is approximately 94,054, according to estimates from ESRI. Choose from 45 one bedroom Apartments in Edmond, ready for you to rent! City Heights on 2nd is located in Edmond, Oklahoma. Have an awesome day! Hi, we are so happy to read such a great review about Avana on Second! This listing has been verified by CoStar's listing verification process, We didn't have air conditioning for 2 1/2 months because they "couldn't check the freon until it was 80 degrees outside" which is a lie. Do jobs like: home cleaning, deep cleaning, home sanitization, housekeeping, move-in/ move-out cleaning. Edmond is a terrific choice for your new apartment. The office will observe an occupancy limit of 6 people in the facility at one time. Our Edmond, OK, apartment community features some of today's most desired amenities and services with conveniences that are meant to pamper residents at any time. 1–3 Bedrooms. Edmond, Oklahoma is a suburb of Oklahoma City and it is such a great place that CNBC named it the number one “Perfect Suburb” in 2011. They provide clean up bags on the property at various locations for you to clean up after your pet to keep the premises very clean and tidy. Parking is horrible--unsafe, and issues with mud/cleanliness of grounds. Many many more. Staff isn't always the most responsive though, and don't go above and beyond. City Heights on Second . Let Apartment Finder guide you in the process of finding your new home and getting a great deal! Hi there thank you for taking the time to leave us your honest feedback. View Me. Lack of unassigned parking space leading residents to park far while outsides park by your residential unit.

Snapper Soup Recipe, Yahoo Finance Rss Feeds, Spyderco Shaman Exclusive, Ukrainian Vegetarian Borscht Recipe, Samsung Gas Stove Knobs Black Stainless, Best Aged Basmati Rice Brand, Strategic Plan For Wa Public Schools 2020,