Drunk Elephant Shaba Eye Complex: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. A satiny eye serum formulated with a powerhouse of ingredients to tackle the major signs of aging under and around the eyes such as fine lines, wrinkles and sun damage. This ingredient-elimination diet benefits all skin types and inspired the #barewithus Instagram movement, a collection of bare-faced selfies that chronicles the Drunk Elephant journeys of people who have found not only healthier skin but more importantly, healthier self-confidence. Drunk Elephant's Shaba Complex Eye Serum is an example of an eye serum done right. Your email address will not be published. Previously, I was using DE Shaba eye cream, which I didn't think was moisturizing enough for my skin's needs. So time to talk about these two beauties. Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Ceteareth-6 Olivate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Linoleic Acid, Phospholipids, Ceramide NP, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Ceramide AP, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Ceramide EOP, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Palmitoyl Dipeptide-5 Diaminobutyroyl Hydroxythreonine, Palmitoyl Dipeptide-5 Diaminohydroxybutyrate, Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Panthenol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Dipeptide-2, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Fragaria Ananassa (Strawberry) Seed Extract, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Extract, Morus Alba Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Spilanthes Acmella Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ubiquinone, Superoxide Dismutase, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Phytic Acid, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Thioctic Acid, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Chrysin, Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Titanium Dioxide, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Dextran Sulfate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Steareth-20, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Citric Acid, Chlorphenesin, Polysorbate 60, Potassium Sorbate, Ethylhexylglycerin. Drunk Elephant. Shaba Complex™ Eye Serum. Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Data: Limited. The Shaba Complex™ Eye Serum contains potent doses of black tea ferment and copper peptides that work together to support a smoother, younger appearance around the eyes, helping to slow down the signs of aging before they appear. About the Product. Get the Drunk Elephant C-Tango Multivitamin Eye Cream. The result is a rested, more youthful appearance. Details per Drunk Elephant: C-Tango™ Multivitamin Eye Cream is rich and restorative, featuring a brightening combination of eight peptides, five forms of vitamin C and cucumber extract for firmer, stronger-looking skin around the eye area. C-Tango Multivitamin Eye Cream stole my heart in about three weeks. Protini™ Polypeptide Cream £57.00. – hippophae rhamnoides (sea buckthorn) oil: rich in unsaturated fatty acids, beta carotene, pro-vitamin A and vitamin E, this oil easily absorbs and helps defend from free-radicals; possesses soothing properties to relieve redness. Most Viewed Eye Cream & Treatment Products. Best eye cream. Shaba has a lot of nice antioxidants along with multitasking hero niacinimide. I’ve been wanting to write about the Drunk Elephant eye creams for what feels like ages but for some reason it kept getting put off. It was thick on texture so a small amount goes a long way. C-Tango Multivitamin Eye Cream – This soothing eye cream can be used twice daily, and is designed to moisturize the eye area and brighten it thanks to cucumber extract and five forms of vitamin C. Drunk Elephant Shaba Complex Eye Serum – Apply this eye cream twice a day to help fight the signs of aging, such as fine lines and wrinkles. Seriously it’s one of the best eye creams for the price results wise. I wasn't a fan of the price ( very pricey) but the hydrating effects are good. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Drunk Elephant and carefully selected third parties use cookies on this site to improve performance, for analytics and to show you offers tailored to your interests on our site and third party sites. It has a nice firming, hydrating and refreshing feeling on the eye area. I definitely noticed some brightness around my eyes and it works well with my makeup. You may think: hold up, wait a second, doesn't Drunk Elephant already have an eye cream? It’s also got cucumber, ceramides, antioxidants, aloe, C0-Q10, vitamin E, superoxide dismutase & acmella extract (buzz button which is like a natural wrinkle reducing extract). After constant use of this cream my face is smooth and fresh. It actually helps with dark circles for me a touch and not many eye creams do. All items I buy for my own use unless otherwise disclosed. aid: '1110540.41378' I was looking for an eye cream for a while and this was recommend to me. Apply under the eye, around the orbital bone and on the eyelid each morning and night for a refreshing boost to the eye area. I always love the cute Drunk Elephant twist top packaging. Gentle enough for AM and PM use, powerful enough to improve even stubborn signs of damage. I created this blog to help anyone out in their beauty endeavors by sharing swatches, comparing products, and writing reviews of high end makeup, hair care, skin care & niche fragrances. Eye Repair Cream 133 reviews. CAN'T FIND YOUR PRODUCT IN SKIN DEEP? – cucumber: antioxidant-rich, non-sensitizing plant extract. See 21 member reviews and photos.

C Program For Fibonacci Series Using For Loop, Places To Go For High Tea Near Me, Coral Stone Tile, Dyson Ball Multi Floor 2 Height Adjustment, Progress Report Clipart, 51 Mello Yello Car, Meadow Mushroom Spore Print, Ayla Tesler-mabe Guitars,