SWEET TREATS: Delicious, soft-baked oatmeal raisin cookies; Satisfy that cookie craving guilt-free. Delicious Organic Dark Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies, High fiber bite sized muffins that taste like cake, Previous page of related Sponsored Products. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Try it today! Strawberry Cheesecake. Lots of people think that eating oatmeal cookies is healthier because of the fiber in the oats. A descendant of the Scottish oatcake, the oatmeal raisin cookie has become one of the most popular cookies in the United States.. Strawberries & Vanilla Clusters. Amount Per Serving. Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Recipe (makes 20 cookies) 4 tablespoons unsalted butter 1/4 cup sugar 1 egg 3/4 cup whole wheat flour 1 cup rolled oats 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon 1 teaspoon baking powder 1/4 cup milk 1/2 teaspoon vanilla 1/4 cup raisins Soften butter in microwave (or leave out of the fridge if you remember). Highlights. Contains Wheat, Egg, Soy and Dairy ingredients; may contain Peanut. Quantity: 1. 0%. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Makes 108 cookies Calories 120 Prep Time 10 minutes Total Time 30 minutes Made with Splenda® Sugar Blend. A delightfully soft and chewy cookie that you can feel good about. WHOLE GRAIN OATS, BLEACHED WHEAT FLOUR, SUGAR, CANOLA OIL, RAISINS, SOLUBLE CORN FIBER, CHICORY ROOT EXTRACT, FRUCTOSE, SUGARCANE FIBER, VEGETABLE GLYCERIN, MOLASSES, RAISIN JUICE CONCENTRATE. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Whether I'm on the go or just having my first cup of coffee. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please choose a different delivery location. Serving Size. I would definitely buy again. Jump to: How to Make Vegan Oatmeal Raisin Cookies; Tips, Tricks, & Variations; More Vegan Cookies; Recipe; I’ve been on a cooking baking spree lately, and these vegan oatmeal raisin cookies are the latest addition to my collection of vegan cookie recipes.. Send me an email when my question is answered, We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. Specific to Oatmeal Raisin - of the three varieties, I thought this was the truest in taste to "regular" cookies I previously had from bakeries. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: This Fiber One oatmeal raisin soft-baked cookie is a guilt-free chewy snack, perfect for a quick on-the-go snack that'satisfies your cravings. Free delivery on $35+ orders. Honey … Top fiber one oatmeal cookies recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com. I love Oatmeal Raisin and will try the cookie again if they are reformulated. They are not very thick but still an adequate amount for a good treat. Big Batch Oatmeal Raisin Cookies. There are 120 calories in 1 cookie (31 g) of Fiber One Oatmeal Raisin Cookie. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. 7%. Current Price $2.78 $ 2. The crispy exterieor, perfect spread, and delicious chewiness of this cookie is due to one main thing: the perfect balance of white and brown sugar. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Help us improve this page. Fiber One NEW! So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. Sodium 2,205g. Reviewed in the United States on September 3, 2020. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Fiber One Bars Variety Pack 18 Count. SOFT-BAKED COOKIES, OATMEAL RAISIN, 6 Cookies in each Box (3 PACK)- 18 total cookies, 120 Calories per cookie, 5g Fiber, 0g Sat Fat, 20% daily value of fiber, 'WHOLE GRAIN OATS, BLEACHED WHEAT FLOUR, SUGAR, CANOLA OIL, RAISINS, SOLUBLE CORN FIBER, CHICORY ROOT EXTRACT, FRUCTOSE, SUGARCANE FIBER, VEGETABLE GLYCERIN, MOLASSES, RAISIN JUICE CONCENTRATE. We aim to show you accurate product information. Shop all Fiber One. Fiber One Cookies, Oatmeal Raisin, Soft-Baked. Supreme Brownie Triple Chocolate. General Mills, Fiber One, Soft Baked Cookies, Oatmeal Raisin, 6.6oz Box (Pack of 4) Product details. Add to Cart. 3 tablespoons molasses. Fat 63g. 9.5 oz. 6 large eggs. $2.78 $ 2. 1 cookie = 31g. Free pickup today In stock at Union City, 30600 Dyer St. More delivery & pickup options. How does this food fit into your daily goals? Fiber One Oatmeal Raisin Cookies - 6.6oz. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Got my first boxes at my local store and was very happy with the taste, and was helpful to get my fiber. They are good. Most Fiber One cookies are amazingly tasty. Fiber One Protein Chewy Bars, Caramel Nut, 5 ct. 100 Calorie Packs Oreo Thin Crisps, 0.81-Ounce Packs (Pack of 72), Nature's Path Organic Oatmeal Cup, Summer Berries, 1.94 Oz Container (Pack of 12), Nature's Path Organic Instant Oatmeal, Original, 48 Packets (Pack of 6, 14 Oz Boxes). This easy one-bowl cookie … cookie. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. 3 cups butter, softened. These are helping me lose weight. I like that this is a raisin oatmeal cookie loaded with healthy fiber and I can have boxes delivered to my front door. 4 / 67g left. Although they do provide quick energy and contain some beneficial nutrients, the amounts of saturated fat and processed sugar in most cookies are enough to outweigh their nutritious qualities. Safe Handling Instructions: Gradually increase fiber over time to help minimize potential gastrointestinal discomfort. In stock at Sterling, 45415 Dulles Crossing Plz. Protein 1g. Breads & Mixes. 100% Whole Wheat Bread. Details. After trying one, I threw the entire box out. 0% Saturated Fat 0g Trans Fat 0g. 3 % 1g Protein. CONTAINS WHEAT, EGG, SOY, MILK; MAY CONTAIN PEANUT, ALMOND, WALNUT, PECAN AND MACADAMIA INGREDIENTS. Pepperidge Farm® Soft Baked Oatmeal Raisin Cookies. These oatmeal raisin cookies are soft and chewy and so easy to make. Nutrition Facts. I was able to sample all three of the Fiber One cookies (chocolate chunk, double chocolate, and oatmeal raisin). Total Fat 4g. Electrode, Comp-22759d06-0596-4542-9940-19373244b1c1, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-a164b0b7-007-1762669705592e, Generated: Thu, 03 Dec 2020 02:23:33 GMT, Keebler Grasshopper Mint & Fudge Cookies 10 Oz. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional.

Black Panther Armor, Shredded Mozzarella Cheese Recipe, What To Eat Before A Football Game, Serpentinite Metamorphic Grade, What Happened To Lay's Dill Pickle Chips, Withings Body Cardio, Eggs In Space, Cambridge Economics Syllabus,