Homes Unlimited is a licensed Estate Agency, trading from Hisaronu, Ölüdeniz and Fethiye. longtermlettings.com★ Find long term rentals in Calis Beach (44), monthly properties for rent, winter furnished or unfurnished Turkish lettings, extended stays and student sublets Apartments in Fethiye are situated at the coast line (in a world-known district of Çalış with cleanest pebble beach). info@homes-unlimited-turkey.com +90 252 616 6316 - +90 252 617 0601 . R0001 Established Restaurant in the heart of Hisaronu for sale. button : "start_cal", // trigger for the calendar (button ID) Properties in Fethiye are usually low-rise and there are not many buildings around (usually these are villas or townhouses not higher than three storeys). V0153 Immaculate 5 Bedroom Villa In Ovacik. -->. After only 1 Month my villa was sold, cash in the bank as they say !, and now I could move on with my life plans. Belceğiz Mah. Turkish Lettings is not only a meeting platform between guests who want to re... More. Looking for self catering holiday accommodation in Fethiye? 5 Bedroom Private Villa for Long Term Rental-Fethiye, Ovacik - Ovacik. +90 252 616 6316 - +90 252 617 0601. FOR LONG TERM RENT- £280 Per Mth. 3 Bedroom Long Term Rental - Hisaronu. }); Fully Furnished Long Term Rental in Calis. inputField : "from_date", // id of the input field V0029 4 bed detached villa in Ovacik private grounds. Hisarönü Mah. Wendy was on the phone... Just want to say a MASSIVE thank you to Wendy for all her help and support through the sale process. Have a look at Interturk Estates. singleClick : true align : "Tl", // alignment (defaults to "Bl") New Properties . Located a 2 minute walk to the main Ovacik road and local supermarket for all your essentials it’s on the main bus route to either Fethiye/Hisaronu and Olu Deniz. This group is for Long Term Rentals, The group been set up to help you to find long term rental properties in Fethiye, Çaliş, Hisarönü, Ovacık, Ölüdeniz Taşyaka areas. You enter through a wrought iron gate and come straight into the garden and pool area. If you are staying for a long term rental you will need a residency permit, but I expect you know that? No :15/A (at Karbel Sun Hotel) ÖLÜDENİZ/FETHİYE, Homes Unlimited Turkey, © All rights are reserved, A0192 - A0192 Immaculate 2 Bedroom Apartment İn Hısaronu. Subscribe. We found Many who own properties here will be just accomodating holiday rentals during the season and will offer longer term rental to cover the winter months, from October to the beginningb of May, and so searching towards the end of the season may be more successful. Answer 1 of 10: Hi. The apartment is a two-storey detached house. Villas in Ovacik for rent are waiting for you. Property type: Apartment. Thanks Often available for short and long-term. george's boutique hotel Apartment in Fethiye Avg. Long Term Lettings … V0153 - V0153 Immaculate 5 Bedroom Villa In Ovacik. long term rental in tasyaka fethiye. We compare all major car rental companies to find you the best car rental deals in Fethiye, Mugla. }); A Big Big huge Thank you to Wendy who was so helpful to me when i saw property i loved...it was stress free and now looking forward to spending time in ovacik...first class company...xx... A big thank you to all the team at Homes Unlimited who have over the years been very supportive and handled the purchase and sale of our property in a totally professional way. ... for rental located in the popular lively resort of Hisaronu close the highly photographed beach and Lagoon of Oludeniz and the neighbouring peaceful village of Ovacik in the south-west of Turkey. £350 /month. We are pleased to offer you for a long term rental this duplex apartment is located near Hisaronu, İn the walking distance the main road of Ovacik, restaurants, bars, shops and supermarkets and famous beach resort of Oludeniz,…. --> Villas and …